Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Volume 08: Love, Sex & Pain


I'm not like them but I can prentend.

Others misery make me happy.

I'm not looking for us,
and neither should you,
you won't find yourself,
in these guilty eyes.

I don't know why I'm so fucking cold,
all I wanna do is get with you and make the pain go away.

How did it start?
well I don't know,
I just feel the craving,
I see the flesh and it smells fresh and it's just there for the taking.

Feed me your love with your nude body,
let me drain it all away,
I will dive in and take everything from the inside,
and throw it all away.

I will wrap my body,
in other women's arms.
make love in a hurry,
feel better than I am.

Your feelings,
I can't help but rape them,
I'm sorry, I don't feel the same,
my heart inside is constantly hating,
I'm sorry, I just throw you away.

You're just one of many who broke their heart on me.

The only thing I love is the comfort in being sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment