Thursday, December 9, 2010

Volume 22: Follow The Black Brick Road


Every road I go down seems to be longer than the last one,
Every new girl seems to be more of an illusion then the last one,
I have to suture up my future,
Is not that I am jaded I just hate it,
See I have been down this road too long,
It's kind of hard to explain,
Done and buried all I carried,
All my evil is reflected in smoke,
What was and what will, they're all gone,
Don't sweat it, just smoke to forget it,
To feel like you've already gone,
To the rest of, the rest of the life that you've got,
I tried to fake it, I just can't take it,
I won't waste it, I turn to face it,
I have given my love away,
To things that tore it apart,
So if you love me let me go,
And run away before I know,
My heart is just too dark to care,
I can't destroy what isn't there,
I don't care if it hurts,
I tried explaining, I'm done explaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment