Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Volume 27: Light Side vs Dark Side





All my life, I have been mostly neutral, but from time to time I would lean towards the Dark Side. The Dark Side offered me personal gain at the cost of others misery, I didn't really know the others so I happily accepted. I never completely turned. Just took the offers that benefited me and no one else.


Recently a Jedi has entered my life. This Jedi has been trying to teach me "the right way" to use my manipulation of the force. Using my power for mutual benefits.


I remembered using my powers for mutual benefits before and not being satisfied with the results. I used my powers for good for 4 years and it ended in my lightsaber turning from green to blue to red, instantly. It took me some time after that to turn my lightsaber from blue to the very rare green lightsaber I hold today.


A few months after I started talking to the Jedi, a Sith appeared. This, this does not surprise me at all, but it is creating a conflict. The Sith is offering me everything I love from the Dark Side. Something I am very comfortable with. Never did my force nor lightsaber change by the influence of the Dark Side or a Sith, but the Light Side has made me changed dramatically and instantly.


I sit in my quarters seeing both holograms as I decide what path to follow.

1 comment: