Monday, September 9, 2013

Volume 28: Less Than Three

I had no choice but to avert my eyes from everything and maintain silence while turning a deaf ear to everything.

I'm not trying to disrespect you, I'm just focused on the things I like to do. Unlike you who's not half as passionate about the things you're into. You know I have artistic tendencies and that takes my time.

I don't mean to offend you, and I don't know why, it is difficult to admit that I miss you, and I don't know why we argue, and why I want to say I'm sorry, but I never do. This is painfully honest. The truth has risks, but so do lies.

I don't mean to get you mad, but I just hang with my friends. I'm not misbehaving, I'm faithful, its just difficult to hit you up. Everyday, I'm busy today.

It is just difficult loving you as I don't like you a a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, the life of artist is really tough. When we start a relationship with someone whith art skills, we assume we can handle, accept and live with the fact that our partner has to spend most of their time creating art and trying to concentrate in order to do it as they wish. At the beginning, it doesn't hurt but after time goes, we fell alone, with no attention and feeling we're in second place. There should be a balance so both, the artist and their partner, could be happy, but there isn't. At least, not an easy one. That is one of the problem with being with someone who can't understand us.

    ReplyDelete